FAQs about Park Homes

Whilst we primarily park home insurance specialists, we have a very wide knowledge of the park home lifestyle, the park home community and issues and challenges that are faced by park home residents in their daily lives.

We’ve compiled some frequently asked questions in the hope of answering your queries. If you have a question or a concern, please contact our team on 01242 505840 or email us at enquiries@pbinsurance.co.uk – If we don’t know the answer, we will do our best to get one!

Are there Parks especially for retired people?

Yes, park homes are most commonly occupied by older or retired residents.

Can my pet live with me in a Park?

Not all parks will allow pets to live with you. We suggest you refer to the park rules or speak to the park manager or owner.

Should I get my Park Home surveyed before buying?

We strongly recommend that you have a survey done, particularly if you are buying an older home, as it is good to get an opinion on the condition of the park home and how much work may be needed. There are specialist park home surveyors such as:

Blue Chip Park Homes – www.bluechipparkhomes.co.uk – 01327 844686

Park Home Chassis Services – www.parkhomechassis.co.uk – 0333 4563056

How do I arrange Insurance for my Park Home?

With Paul Baker, we offer a choice of policies designed to meet your requirements whilst providing a very flexible, personal and friendly service. We believe in the importance of not only fulfilling your insurance needs but also working hard to support park-home residents. Get in touch with our team today.

How can I make a claim?

Get in touch with your insurance provider; most will have an in-house claim handling team who will take details and advise you on what to do next. Some insurance providers, like us, will have an out-of-hours service that will include a 24-hour Home Emergency Assistance service.

Can I rent out my residential park home?

Generally speaking, no, park rules will usually prohibit renting out; it is worth checking your site rules and, if in doubt, the site manager or owner. You will also need to check with your insurer.

Similar Posts